Representing Your Academic Interests

School Reps, Course Reps and PGR Reps are the best way to make changes in your education environment. They regularly collect feedback from students, but for specific issues you can contact them below.

Your students’ union is totally independent of the University and is here to make sure you love your time at Leeds. We work in partnership with the University to support student representatives to collect feedback from their peers and lobby for change when it comes to your education!

LUU can also help you with individual academic issues such as problems with your own studies, complaints and academic appeals. Head over to our Help and Support page to find out more. The Help and Support service is free and confidential, and because we are separate from the university it is completely impartial.